Thursday, March 22, 2007

The story worth reading

it said that a woman entered the Dawud (peace be upon him) said : Janbi Lord God is unjust or just? Daoud said : Yaamrah and putting it is that of Justice, Igor, and then said to her : Magstk? She said : I am a widow I have three daughters of my women spinning hands. When was stressed yesterday Ghazli in red rag, I wanted to go to the market to Abian informed by my kids, if I had destroyed the quail and the rag, yarn, gold, but the sad thing Aamlc informed by my kids, While women with David (peace be upon him) to speak as part knocked on Dawood authorized to enter and if ten traders every one hundred dinars hand SAYING : Janbi Aetha to God oversees, said to David (peace be upon him) : McCann reason Hamlkm this money?, They Janbi God we Fhajt boat in the wind and we are about to drown quail If we had been a breach and the red yarn Vsddena defect by boat Vhant Alinaalerih and Anced defect, and that the charity dedicated to God each and every one of us a hundred dinars, and the money in your hands typically to those who wanted, Valtft David to women and said to them : You traded employer in the land, sea and Tjalinh unjust?! He gave a thousand dinars, and said Anafqiha to your children

No comments: